Have you connected with an person who uses AAC today?

Tools, strategies, tips, and encouragement for making augmentative communication effective, meaningful, and fun!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Talk-About-AAC on the iPad


I am at Assistive Technology Industry Association Conference this week. I have been hearing some great presentations and having some thoughtful conversations about the field of augmentative communication. The iPad has brought so many new opportunities to our field and it is more important than ever before to provide effective language and communication tools on consumer technologies.

I am very excited to share some news! Talk-About-AAC will be available very soon on the Touch Chat Suite. Currently it is available in the Saltillo booth at the conference.

Talk-About-AAC is also available on the Springboard Lite by the Prentke Romich Company.

I will be presenting an overview today at ATIA and hope to hear good and constructive feedback. This blog will service as a resource for teaching language with technology.

Core words rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment